Join The New Mexico Midwives Association
Paid membership includes your listing in our midwives registry and access to the password portected midwive’s section of the website where we list current events, documents, etc.
How do I become a member of the New Mexico Midwives Association?
A check can be mailed to :
po box 40647
Albuquerque, NM 87196
or click the button below to use Paypal
Steps to gain access to the password protected midwive’s section
You do not need to be a paid member to access the password protected midwive’s section of the site but you do have to be a Licensed Midwife or a registered apprentice.
- Are you a Licensed Midwife or a registered apprentice in the state of New Mexico? - You may have to provide documentation
- to obtain a user name and password
If you were given a user name and password but are still having difficulties accessing this information please for assistance in this matter.
Steps to obtaining a listing in the Midwives Registry
- Are you a Licensed Midwife?
- Pay your yearly membership dues. (This will need to be verified)
- Fill out the form below completely
- a brief (one or two paragraphs) bio/description of your practice and services provided. Include a picture or logo in your email
- Memberships and listings are renewed annually in June.